Join our team
There is opportunity for anyone who shares our values, if you are interested in our team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +84 28 3888 3378
The Project Manager ensures the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
HR manager are involved with recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues, redundancies etc. The most important role is to ensure the company culture and values are well spread through the company and enable staff to be the best of them.
- Developing the HR stategies that convey the company values and culture.
- Consistently recruiting qualified staffs & build career roadmap for staffs.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Interest in human development and company culture building.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
The Quantity Surveyor will be tasked with analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- A valid driver's license.
- Great networking abilities.
A financial manager is responsible for providing financial guidance and support to CEO and COO for critical decision making. He or she is expected to have a good head for figures and for dealing with complex modelling and analysis, as well as a sound grasp of financial systems and procedures.
- Plan, organize and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Achieve proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking and reports.
- Evaluate financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or related (essential).
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) accreditation (essential).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license (essential).
- 5 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential).
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP and other financial planning software.